"These days, what people would long for is probably as simple as 'silence' or peace. Scarce as it is, one may go through great lengths to find it. Some might climb the highest of mountains, solve the hardest of challenges, or even lock oneself in one's room, just to find one's inner peace; one's own unique reason to smile at a world that looks at oneself in disgust and hate. As for us, we find our peace by expressing ourselves. Maybe that's why we smile everyday..."


Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mirrors

I am filled with revulsion as I write, type, speak. There is so little meaning in everything I do. No purpose, no direction. Just poorly disguised crap. No purpose at the start. No direction in the middle. It does not matter even if it is not finished...

I love how I write, type, speak. Even without meaning, its the distinctive manner of which I love. Purposeless fun. Humorous nonsense. No purpose at the start. No Direction in the middle. It does not matter even if it is not finished...

Those that I call friends now, I value and treasure so. How pitiful, as it is most likely I will never see most of them again in the future. Even when we see each other, only bitter-sweet memories would have remained replaced by a cold, diamond-like desolation of space. Does the so-called friends I enjoy company of, be my friends in the future, or just some cold distant stranger or even an enemy.

The friends I have now I treasure and value. Why worry about the future when you have friends now that you know will stand by your side in times of trouble to come. To have faith in your friends is truly a wonderful gift and after all, time spent with your friends is indeed a time well spent no matter what anyone else might think as failure is so much easier to tolerate when you know your friends have your back.

Love, such a detestable marketing ploy. There is no such thing as love, it is only a figment and fragment of our ideas. To fall in love is indeed to fall deeply into a wide chasm as you lose everything just for a single chance of temporary silly happiness. Romance and love are parasites that is determined to suck out your life and your works.

Love is truly one of the most amazing of God's gifts. Love is all around us and even was here before we came to existence. To be in love is to experience a tiny, brief taste of heaven where permanent joy came to such a bigger possibility. Romance and love are truly spices of life that would suck the misery from life and the depression from works.

It is indeed truly wonderful to be a human being. To have such a capacity to mirror such flawed perceptions with another flawed perception to make a perfect idea.


No comments: