Might be offensive...
We are all just corpses in reality.
The minute we lost our childhood, our innocence, we became a corpse.
Constantly sleepwalking our way through life, studying, taking exams, dating, getting a job, marrying...
For what purpose!? We did not even consider.
For who!? We did not even question.
Even if we did question, we are fed with opiates.
Even when we had lost everything good, we are still naive.
How truly despicable life is, we still do not truly realize, living our pathetic insiginificant lives not realizing how truly insiginificant it is. One broken artery and it is all over. One rampant cell and its shattered. Just one word and our lives come to an end.
Men thus delusioned themselves with the idea of God. To give some meaning into a meaningless biological chain of reproduction. Not able to face so much hate and bitterness, they gave themselves to an illusion of God which became so real, it did indeed become infinitely powerful.
How disappointing even if God exists. To exist merely for one great entity. How even more small, powerless we are.
I am not a heretic, I believe God exists. I am sober to those things because I have time, all the time to think, free from opiates that they feed people with. True Love!? World Peace!? Freedom!? Amazing how many things humans came up with to keep themselves happy and purposeful. It is genius in fact, in my existence I can't even delusion myself from the crappy purposeless existence. I just try and distract myself so that at the end of the day I would be so tired I would just go to sleep without being able to think.
Crap.
God gave each and everyone of us a purpose for our life. He with all his omnipotence and omniscience created humans while giving us all a purpose before even we existed as the notion of us is being connocted. God protects us all.
The way to change your life is to change your attitude so stop being pessimistic and start thinking positively!
1 comment:
Wut was the point of this entry again? At one point u were ranting about how u believe that we humans have nothing to live for, and that it seemed pathetically sad that we live for only a deity...
Then u switched the subject at the end! Haha :)
How amusing...
Post a Comment