It is not too often that we stop and realize how wonderful our life is. How did I come to such an out of character view? Because the other authors of my blog had been sooo very kind in reminding me of the emo crap that I write, I thought I would go with a positive and optimistic view.
First of all, life is beautiful because I have internet. That's right, whereas millions of people are dying of famine and disease for lack of clean water, I am wasting energy over the internet over something I will probably laugh at for such stupidity. To have such luxuries such as internet is truly a beautiful thing indeed.
Second, life is beautiful because there is so much to love. So who cares if I hate a million, gazibillion quadratrillion objects, notions and ideas if I have love to spread around the world! The world goes around on love, not the movement of its iron core as scientists say. Silly scientists, instead of worrying over so many trivial things as global warming they should just spread their love so that the world won't be cold from such rati0nality and ruthless logic.
Life is beautiful as we are alive, to have live, to have the opportunity to cause ripples in the pond of life. To be able to make something of ourselves, to be able to believe in God. Those are truly blessings that we never notice as we let small insect bites like crap on shoes to interrupt the joy we should be experiencing for the fact that we are indeed alive and existing as we are given the opportunity to do so unlike so many unfortunate others who had lost the opportunity.
2 comments:
this is the most positive look on 'Life' we have ever had.
i love you.
dearly.
I would like to agree on the fact that the internet is one of life's greatest blessings. You have my undivided support, Brother.
Post a Comment