"These days, what people would long for is probably as simple as 'silence' or peace. Scarce as it is, one may go through great lengths to find it. Some might climb the highest of mountains, solve the hardest of challenges, or even lock oneself in one's room, just to find one's inner peace; one's own unique reason to smile at a world that looks at oneself in disgust and hate. As for us, we find our peace by expressing ourselves. Maybe that's why we smile everyday..."


Thursday, October 4, 2007

Dear Father


To understand this blog I wish for you to spare 7 minutes of your time to watch this link bellow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q5T9RYLiG4



Dear Father,

I have yet to recognize Your works in my life. I do not listen. I do not obey. I do not speak the words You have embedded into my very soul. I have ashamed You Father. Yet, Your love for me has never perished nor has it diminished; rather than this Your waves of love grows stronger each day You see me living life with a smile. You are the One and Only father that know more of my very being than myself.

Father, I listen to those who have yet to know and understand You. I question Your very being though my heart knows fully of Your existence. My mind analyzes You through the words You've spoken along with those who speak of brilliance and wonder. My voice has yet to come out when those who unethically question You when they themselves claim to be Your followers.

I have wondered off from Your eyes, the days where I rejoice and smile proudly to be side by side with You has faded whilst I drown myself in works that has lost its meaning. Always staring on the ground yet always thinking of the future I have finally realized where I am. Lost. I have accused You and thought penniless of Your plan for my life. How moronic I have become without the rays of Your love and care.

When I sat crying in the midst of darkness and sorrow I have shunned You away from me, yet call earnestly for Your compassion. You stood on the other side of the door listening, not my cries, but my heart breaking. You close Your eyes and let me feel Your presence when I am oblivious to Your majestic bellowing love that surrounds the very air that I breathe. You wipe my tears away and promise for the day to come where You will then steal me away from the harsh and horrid world that I have known all my life to a serene and beautiful place called Heaven.

When I stare into nothing, You protect me from the evils that wishes to penetrate through Your love and guidance so that I might lose everything and turn to pure and utter despair. I have lost You from my eyes when You are the one who carries me. At this time, I hit, kick and scream with all my might believing that You have gone from my life when I have needed You most. A future without You leads me into a bottomless pit that has no end to the shrills of agony others have been doomed to face. I am foolish. My faith is yet to be strong to always remember that You have created me before the creation of life itself. That You have created me for a purpose, and that purpose alone is filled with the love and hope You have poured abundantly upon me.

You have given me everything; You have given me life and freedom to be myself. You have given everything You love and cherish only for me. Forgive me father. For I have forsaken You. Forgive me father. For I have doubted Your love towards me. Forgive me daddy, and take me home with You one day. When all is done and You have finally finished building the castle You have planned for me to share with others who has found their way back to You. I will wait, patiently with open arms for Your love to finally take me back to your loving arms.

Wait for me Father.

Love,

Your child.

1 comment:

Naphthalene said...

I watched the youtube video part-way before my net crashed! I watched enough, though, to understand God's love for us even through the difficult times when nothing seems right. Great clip, and I have to admit sometimes i feel like writing a letter to God myself...it'd probably go along the same lines as yours...

Great job! I enjoyed the clip!