Disclaimer: I felt like I'm about to start a war here, so here's a disclaimer: This is a personal opinion. Flame me! I GLADLY accept opinions and flames!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (Laughs hysterically)
Recently for this past few days, we have been greeted by a certain...'visitor' from 'somewhere beyond' posting comments on our blogs alike. I, personally am a hedonist; a pleasure seeker, someone who seeks pleasure. In my case, writting and video games. Obviously after the recent arrivals of this someone, I felt that the 'pleasure' from writting blogs has dicipated into thin air, and this feeling of enmity towards this 'guest' has taken its toll on me.
I am a very short-tempered (yet patient) man...
To start off, I would gladly comment on some of my fellow A2 students (Hi A2s!) and A1s I've read. Sure I would say some of you guys love to use big words; and I mean big words. But hey, we are students-we live to LEARN! It is a continuous cycle of life that we never stop learning. And so, this is where I should jump to the main point.
I suggest YOU (You should know who you are) should learn something called RESPECT! Admit it, some of they're blogs are definitely creditable and deserves an accolade for their effort. It is NOT a total waste of time-unlike your mindless flaming and bashing. Why don't you go learn to write a blog?
And isn't it ironic that our 'friend' seems to be needing a good spanking on SPELLING ISSUES? Maybe he doesn't need one because he thinks he's so INTELLIGENT and EDUCATED. Think like that all you like! And maybe its just me, but from the sound of his name could he be the descendants of the 'Tsar?' I thought the 'Romanovs' are finished after the Bolshevik revolution of 1917; maybe he's one of these snobby nobles! GET A LIFE!! YOUR REIGN IS OVER!!
Pathetic. Just PATHETIC! You have no rights to comment, bash, or even flame our blogs (and when I mean 'our', it means BOTH A1 and A2. Be nice to keep your hands away from those links, would you?) when you conceal yourself in the darkness of 'Blogspot'! Seriously, GET A LIFE! IF YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME BASHING OTHER BLOGS AND FLAMING THEM, WHY DON'T YOU GO WRITE YOUR OWN BLOG AND SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT, OH GREAT 'TSAR' OF BLOGSPOT!!! Pffft OFF!!!
(Insert curse words here)
By now, you might've noticed that I am not as nice as some of my friends are. Blatantly, the great 'Tsar of Blogspot' is in fear of abasement from us outnumbering him 10++ to 1. Oh flame if you like great 'Tsar of Blogspot'! I have this sense that you're those 'outcast' who bash others within the net, and is bashed outside the net. Just trying to act tough, my 'Russian' friend?
*sigh*
Such a terrible week this has been...
good thing this blog is available for constant release of rage and anger...
-Signed-
Epitath of Twilight
14 comments:
nice way to vent out your anger. but just one thing...our blog is not the target of endless verbal abuse! kinda takes the fun out of it, huh?
oh yeah. is anyone else even reading our stuff? it seems like wer isolated from everyone else!!!
...
Just my opinion (0.o)
Hahahahahaha!!
I second your motion!!
...Maybe because our blog seems so..serious at times? (Laugh Out Loud)
..what?
i think i'm missing something.
Commenting on what Epipath said, our blog needs some improvement!!! an i don't think wer talkin about serious stuff either...for some reason we seem so...uncontraversial, u get me? anyway, try to not let your emotions get ahead of u when your writing about what angers u. it's hard, but sounding cool and professional would definitely allow people to respect and listen to what u have to say...
jut my opinion :)
Darling, although you obviously have things to say about Nich V, this post is too similar to Tank's that it seems like it lacks originality (It probably doesn't, since practically all of us feels the same way about Nich V.)
although, I do agree with Nich V that the excessive use of big words is annoying. I'm forced to look up my dictionary for every sentence in their posts - -".
Like Cynix said, it is truly pathetic how you are so obsessed with someone like me.
And Epitath of Twilight, do you know how bad it sounds everytime you include something "historical" in your vain attempts to look more intellectual in your writing? Not everyone knows about ROMANOVS and the BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION, so why bother including those things in your writing when your attempts to sound knowledgable just makes your writing confusing?
This is babbling, and this babbling isn't even done tastefully. It is, as Cynix said, A PIECE OF WRITING THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NO ORIGINALITY. Take a look at two of your paragraphs which both used the remark: "GET A LIFE!!!"
You get a life! Stop living in your make-belief world of TSARS and REVOLUTIONS, you deranged nitwit! This is the God-damn twenty-first century! These TSARS have long been dead; you should know that, since you're such a historical "expert."
Obviously you too think that you are INTELLIGENT and EDUCATED, with your freaking TSARS and FEUDALISM.
Be thankful that I have yet to point out even further how lousy your writing is, for I have just stumbled upon this blog today.
Nich dear.
I don't think you got it quite right. This writing just seems unoriginal because practically everyone wants to bash your pompousness - excuse all of us for being normal.
You are a mental sociopath, for sure.
Ah good! Seems like our pathetic, socially retarded 'Russian' friend is here! What's taking YOU so long? Hanging out with commies too often? Or busy bashing other blogs? Felt offended? GOOD! EAT THAT as I am NOT AS NICE as the others YOU bash and I WILL bash you until you're SICK OF BASHING!!
As for your comment earlier, we are STUDENTS. We live to LEARN. And I suggest you learn the word 'RESPECT' for the sake of the others, ok? Most of us you've bash has their eyes on YOU!
And do mind the originality, because if everyone writes this thing about you, 'comrade', there wouldn't be much...difference, wouldn't they?
Oh, and I LOVE when you mention 'it isn't even done tastefully''. Why? Because it IS pointed on YOU. If you think you can disprove me, go write yourself a blog and we'll see how you work out-though I'm thinking it'll turn out pathetic; just how he bashes others. Heck, I am actually LAUGHING when I read your comments!
Out of words and bashes, my 'Russian' friend? Need help, 'Comrade'? OH! This gives me the idea why it takes you SO LONG to stumble here! Are you purposely waiting for 'someone' to comment me? Why, isn't that COWARDLY of you?
Pathetic...I have a life, thank you. Currently I'm chatting, working in a different forum board, studying for math, bashing YOU TO OBLIVION, and-my personal favorite, studying/reading about history! I should ask you this: 'who's Russia's self-proclaimed 'holy man'?
Last thing: I would LOVE if you would point out other flaws; say, grammars? That would help me to IMPROVE-the more I improve, the harder I'll BASH YOU!!
Cheerio~
Epitath of Twilight
epitath dear.
this guy is obviously not russian - -"
and not meaning to be offensive, but this is less tasteful than tank's wittier bashing (you know the nich guy didn't insult her bashing???)
be thankful that whoever this guy is, he has taken some remote interest in our relatively uninteresting blogs. better bad opinions than no opinions at all, eh?
Hahahahahahha!
Obviously, he isn't Russian. I know that. Somehow I grew fond of bashing him-and his name :p (sounds Russian, don't you think?)
wheeee!!!
this is completely random.
okay, this ends now! no more talk about this nick guy, alright! not only does it wrecks our creativity by talking about him all the time, it wrecks our credibility by trashing him around; it's like wer no different from him! chill out dude!
Just ignore that nick guy and his shameful criticism over us students. eventually he'll go away and bug someone else, but even if he doesn't, just continue on with whatever it is your doing!
And no more 'warmongering' Epipath!
Peace *.*
peace out, yooo...
we all unity..
i have no idea what i'm talking about.
Post a Comment