
Right at this very moment, I wonder. What is the point of life? The point of all this hard work in IB and the painful so-called relationships we have each day? Simply to have those special great rare days that seems so far from me right now?
I'm at lost for words, cause it simply isn't enough for me. So I am selfish, we all are. Life at this point isn't enough, as students going through IB shouldn't we go through it with a firm foundation of assurance and a mind set. Where have mine gone? I've turned bitter and dark; the hope that use to illuminated all around seem to have all disappeared and I'm left with only bits and pieces of my life. Where have I gone wrong?
I use to be that small girl running around with nothing to worry about and full with the vest for life. That girl who has the smile to brighten anyones day, the smile that infects everyone around her to do the same. Happy that that bright smiling girl is happy.
I use to love like I've never loved before. To love openly and freely. To be unafraid of the consequences and pain love might bring into my life. I was that girl, happy to give and receive whatever the world throws at me, with an open heart and a pure soul. I realize now what a fool I was, how oblivious I was to those that was right in front of me.
Where am I, Lord? I've ran away from everything that has came close to me. Not wanting, unyielding, I want no one else but You. Cause I know You won't hurt me, I know You'll protect me, I know that I'll be safe with You.
I'm lost... I long for the day I'll spend eternity in the paradise You've made me.
I'm at lost for words, cause it simply isn't enough for me. So I am selfish, we all are. Life at this point isn't enough, as students going through IB shouldn't we go through it with a firm foundation of assurance and a mind set. Where have mine gone? I've turned bitter and dark; the hope that use to illuminated all around seem to have all disappeared and I'm left with only bits and pieces of my life. Where have I gone wrong?
I use to be that small girl running around with nothing to worry about and full with the vest for life. That girl who has the smile to brighten anyones day, the smile that infects everyone around her to do the same. Happy that that bright smiling girl is happy.
I use to love like I've never loved before. To love openly and freely. To be unafraid of the consequences and pain love might bring into my life. I was that girl, happy to give and receive whatever the world throws at me, with an open heart and a pure soul. I realize now what a fool I was, how oblivious I was to those that was right in front of me.
Where am I, Lord? I've ran away from everything that has came close to me. Not wanting, unyielding, I want no one else but You. Cause I know You won't hurt me, I know You'll protect me, I know that I'll be safe with You.
I'm lost... I long for the day I'll spend eternity in the paradise You've made me.
8 comments:
Aw. Come on! IB can't be that bad, right? :)
Do you know your purpose in Life? Like, why are you here?..That's the point. God has something for you to do, you just need to discover what it is.
i have to admit, a lot of times i do feel depressed, wondering if anything is worth it when in the end wer going to be forgotten; our memories going up in smoke and our work in ashes.
On the other hand, I agree with 'moo said the cow' that God has a plan with each of us and that all our lives shoudl be dedicated in discovering that vocation and calling. Hey girl, that's worth any lifetime :) That's the thought that usually keep me going in life ^.^
Well, right now just face the faq:
We are in IB and we are English A1 HL STUDENTS!! :P
I sometimes wonder 'why' do those ppl I hang around with think too much (I don't mean any offense)-and sometimes thinking thing in the simplest form is best.
Right now just face the frontline of life! We all stick together, we all survive together!!
Think positive! :D
Actually Epitaph, I beg to differ. Once we graduate - if we graduate - we go on our seperate ways. After school, there's no "we" any more, only "I's". Of course, the option of still being in contact with friends is always a desirable one.
We all experience time like those.
It basically fades away the more you mature. By then you'd have a clue of where you're going in life.
So just hang in there. Life can be bad, but it can't be as bad as beyond our limit of burden.
ugh.. i agree, but doesnt the concept and the idea of eternity scare you?
It's like FOREVER and EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr
yes.. might blog on that.. might.. *RIGHTS FOR THAT ISSUE* hahaha kidding..
-Steph/ vitriolic
Hang in there, love.
There's a light beyond the horizon that we can't see just yet, and everything that's happening to you will make sense somehow; and if it doesn't, they actually do, just that we don't get it. :)
I hope you can believe in me when I say you will always pull through. :D
Otherwise I will eat my, umm, sock :O (ewwy)
Do not give up..
Mother Teresa herself had a period of faith crisis.. she wrote in a letter to Rev. Michael Van Der Peet: "Jesus has a very special love for you. As for me, the silence and the emptiness is so great that I look and do not see, listen and do not hear."
Yet she persisted in her faith.
Search out the article named Mother Teresa's Crisis of Faith at www.time.com
Oswald Chambers wrote in My Utmost for His Highest:
"No enthusiasm will ever stand the strain that Jesus Christ will put upon His worker, only one thing will, and that is a personal relationship to Himself which has gone through the mill of His spring-cleaning until there is only one purpose left - I am here for God to send me where He will. Every other thing may get fogged, but this relationship to Jesus Christ must never be."
Post a Comment