
I'm left to cry
My own ocean of tears
Words slip into the world seems to
never turn out right
Now I can't pull them back
The words I long to hear
I wish it came from your heart
I wish it were towards me
How blind you are,
Sightless you were by anger to hurt me so.
The words I hear from whom I love.
They hurt most of all.
Restlessness lie in my heart,
afraid to be hated afraid to hurt.
An elongated excruciating pain,
that I'm left with to mend
by my lonesome self.
Hold me now,
Your heart to me
Say what's on your mind
I know we've gone through
mountains and rapid rivers together,
Too tired, too weak to move on
Do you need me?
I need you tonight,
I need you at this moment in time,
Deep within me I know
It doesn't matter if it's wrong or right
I've found the words engraved in my heart to you
So tired of being hurt
I try to say, but it seems to always come out wrong.
I've done it all.
I've given you all I've got.
Now I'm turning my heel.
From now until forever.
*Note to readers*
This is yet to be my best work, just something I need to do. A type of closure if you will.
Bare with me until I experience a vibrant struck of artsy brilliance =P
3 comments:
Awww.. it's so cute.
I really can't comment on a piece of writing, especially a poem, but heyy.. good job!
"YOU KEN DU IT!"
Hey girl, that was good! Do more of this in the future, hmmm?
Just wondering, how do u write about love like that? Was it through experience or just something which you felt at one point in your life?
Anyhow, i'll wait for that brilliant stroke of pure genius to light up your mind and make more creative poems!
Keep improving!
Well.. to be honest,
It was inspired from a twisted and painful time of my life. So it's kind both, experience and what I felt.
My past works use to be bright n full of hope n lovely...
Now.. well, you read it yourself.
=P
Post a Comment