What is the meaning of life?
There is so much problems behind finding meaning of life.
Particulary the dilemma of choice.
So many tout their existence as the template to what all others must follow.
One true meaning.
But there is such a divergence.
Some find that the path of life exists for pleasure.
That humans are just evolved animals.
That life should be pleasurable.
All else matters not.
Some claim that life is about glorifying God and expressing Him.
A vessel of a spirit to return to an untestable glory.
If god exists.
Others of a more scientific mind supposed that
humans are like any other animal, primarily
Reproduction and survival.
Among many others.
I have tried hedonism and a more spiritual path.
Yet I found that.
Both are somewhat stale.
Maybe my lack of devotion
does not permit satisfaction
off the tedium of life.
thus
hell
and unhappiness
awaits
forever.
maybe that is what God meant
a burning lake of stagnation
and tedium. After all
if hell consists only of
burning pain.
some might stand it.
The third path.
That of surviving my genes.
I care not for.
I am not prideful enough to suppose that my genes
are worth preserving
After all I have nothing worth bragging.
Just mediocricity.
In all aspects.
Neither social.
nor intelligent.
nor athletic.
just colourless.
a white paper.
without writing.
inherently quite meaningless.
just
there
.
.
.
Other than these three paths. I am still looking.
BUT I probably won't find anything.
Such is life.
you look
and even when I die.
I might not even find it.
Or at that moment
would it be too late.
Even so...I wonder
Is love a path worth considering?
I still do not understand myself what love is.
After all I have been obssesed with certain people.
I very much doubt that to be love.
After all
I know not of their flaws.
So I can't say I love yet.
I will investigate further.
Until then
I'll try to move forward.
Despite trenches of meaningless actions.
Maybe
by accident.
I will find
something
worth
doing
or
my actions
would choose a path for me
by accident
Perhaps
I hope too much off life.
2 comments:
Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]online casino[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casinolasvegass.com[/url] autonomous no set aside bonus at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]baywatchcasino.com
[/url].
Post a Comment