"These days, what people would long for is probably as simple as 'silence' or peace. Scarce as it is, one may go through great lengths to find it. Some might climb the highest of mountains, solve the hardest of challenges, or even lock oneself in one's room, just to find one's inner peace; one's own unique reason to smile at a world that looks at oneself in disgust and hate. As for us, we find our peace by expressing ourselves. Maybe that's why we smile everyday..."


Monday, August 23, 2010

Choose to read... after which write.

I haven't written anything for a long time, really. After all, being an introvert, I am more predisposed towards voyeurism (reading and youtube...nothing perverted here...FINE I ADMIT IT I LIKE EROTICA...WOOT NO MORE CENSORSHIP BABY ). But at the same time I have an innate desire for creation and since I am nearly useless in almost all other walks of life, I have decided to write more. After all, writing is one of those things I used to be good at (Thanks for your encouragements teach, I'll always remember). Perhaps there is still chance to reclaim lost glory though I don't see any monetary benefits out of this. I realize no one is probably going to read this as well, so I am just going to do this as a way of procrastination to reach self satisfaction (my way of kicking hentai habits during periods of boredom). Of course sometimes I'll write something entertaining as well in my comedic stylings (always full of failure) which I'll probably recycle around social gatherings. Yep. Pretty sure no one is going to read this. UNLESS, I make it shallow. Damn sure wish I pretended to be a girl from the beginning. But if you are reading this you are in for a wild ride.....by you; I mean me of course and by wild ride I mean porn and dick jokes.
(I knew I should have jumped this bandwagon earlier....now in an attention deficit generation, all they'll watch is probably youtube) Oh well...

No comments: