"These days, what people would long for is probably as simple as 'silence' or peace. Scarce as it is, one may go through great lengths to find it. Some might climb the highest of mountains, solve the hardest of challenges, or even lock oneself in one's room, just to find one's inner peace; one's own unique reason to smile at a world that looks at oneself in disgust and hate. As for us, we find our peace by expressing ourselves. Maybe that's why we smile everyday..."


Monday, September 24, 2012

Breaking Things

I think I can understand the appeal of destruction. To destroy something is to tie yourself to its existence; in a manner to have owned it even for an instant. I am now presented with an opportunity to destroy something, I look forward to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugg boots sale ugg boots sale ugg boots jumble sale [url=http://www.ugg--bootssale.com/]genuine ugg boots[/url] www.ugg--bootssale.com
cheap ugg classic ugg boots cheap ugg boots [url=http://www.boots--classic.com/]cheap ugg boots[/url] www.boots--classic.com
ugg boots cheap cheap ugg boots ugg boots free shipping [url=http://www.boots--free.com/]cheap ugg boots[/url] www.boots--free.com
custom nfl jerseys nike nfl jerseys cheap nfl jerseys [url=http://www.nfl--jerseys.com/]nike nfl jerseys[/url] www.nfl--jerseys.com cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet michael kors bags michael kors handbags [url=http://www.moncler--jackets.com/]michael kors outlet[/url] www.moncler--jackets.com

Anonymous said...

Just striking putting up! I seriously really enjoyed reading through that, tonsil stones that you're a superb creator.I'm going to take the time to take note of your site Satellite direct and often will generally go back sooner or later. I want to entice an individual carry on ones awesome posts, use a great trip penis advantage holiday weekend!