"These days, what people would long for is probably as simple as 'silence' or peace. Scarce as it is, one may go through great lengths to find it. Some might climb the highest of mountains, solve the hardest of challenges, or even lock oneself in one's room, just to find one's inner peace; one's own unique reason to smile at a world that looks at oneself in disgust and hate. As for us, we find our peace by expressing ourselves. Maybe that's why we smile everyday..."
Monday, October 10, 2011
99 and lethargy
This would become my 99 th post so far. Can't believe I actually have so much to write. And so much touchy feely crap. Have been avoiding people in general these days. I think life might be cyclical in that way. There was a time near the end of high school which things like these happened as well. And at this point, I think I am pretty much done with romantic relationships. Henceforth if it came to be that I fancy a girl, I would rather let it pass than pursue it. I neither have the energy nor the perseverance to follow through and be likeable at this point. The reason why I have been avoiding people? Simply because there is enough pain in my life as it is. Not going to bother adding more. Relationships seem to change like the wind. It could be good for 3 years and then suddenly you stop talking without a clear reason... My grades seem to be independent of classes I attend so I pray it would repeat this semester as well. A pretty crap entry for my 99 th post. But meh. What can you do? Anyways have a 30% assignment which I must do which I am pretty screwed for (due in 2 days) thus the procrastination. And I do not have the stamina for assignments now in that I can't do all nighters anymore =S we'll see what I can do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment