Been ages since my last update. Uni is killing me very softly for a degree which won't be my future profession. sigh. Met up with someone I've been chatting online lately and very disappointed to find myself at loss for words. On the other hand, met Laura today and had words to say to her and that's all that matters. I guess chatting online has its dangers. Or maybe I need to upgrade my social skills to cover people that don't do engineering. Anyways, found out that a mini-reunion had occured back in Indonesia. Somehow people haven't changed that much. Glad to hear that and the world keeps spinning.
Need to feel less anxious about Laura and leave it to God. Thankful to God. Whatever God has given me though I fear that I will lose it at times because I want so much more. Thus the anxiety. I feel like I am going crazy at times. Anyways uni has been interesting. Managed to convert input binary to decimal. Finally found out the source of my error, modifying the variable while always thinking the variable was 1 just because it was declared previously. Feel so stupid! But putting my brain to slightly more use though not that much...still pretty lazy. Things haven't changed that much after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment