"These days, what people would long for is probably as simple as 'silence' or peace. Scarce as it is, one may go through great lengths to find it. Some might climb the highest of mountains, solve the hardest of challenges, or even lock oneself in one's room, just to find one's inner peace; one's own unique reason to smile at a world that looks at oneself in disgust and hate. As for us, we find our peace by expressing ourselves. Maybe that's why we smile everyday..."


Monday, March 3, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Allright, you guys, it's obvious that I've changed the entire layout of the blog and I hope that you liked it since I spent 2 hours fixing everything. If not, y'all can change it...just tell me first :(

Anway, can someone reinsert the tagboard since I kinda wiped everything out when I changed the template...by accident! And yea, let's hear it for our new fellow blogger teammate, Phoebe! okay, I think that's all for now...

BTW, can someone help me fix the font and colour of the blog and stuff? I think I made a mess... And can someone sign us up for the expat blog thing so we know our ranking....Just askin around :)

No comments: